Monday, December 2, 2013

Kindle Paperwhite Cover/Case

I got my Christmas/Anniversary gift early this year. The new 2013 Kindle Paperwhite Free 3G/Wi-Fi!!! I'm loving it! As any wannabe sewist/crafter would do, I decided to forgo shelling out $30-$50 for a cover/case and made my own. I used a thin piece of cardboard from an old keyboard box and an old pleather trench coat I had since high school and, after some serious debating whether or not to keep it as is and hope for the best that I'll one day be able to wear it again, cut it up and proceeded to fashion myself a unique case for my new treasure! Only thing I need to do, is replace the small Velcro dots for one to two larger pieces.Take a look!
Coat sans cut out pieces used

Cover closed

Outside open

Inside open

Inside open with hole for easy plug-in


No comments:

Post a Comment